Swing Gates require a large area to operate. A single swing gate is sufficient if the opening is 12 feet or less (such as a pedestrian entrance). Swing gates usually open inward (toward the property) unless impossible to do otherwise. Double swing gates are recommended for wider openings (vehicle entrances) as this configuration requires less room to operate than a single, larger gate.
Slide Gates require very little room and are preferred when a construction area has limited space, such as near a roadway, property line, or permanent structure. However, the ground below the slide gate must be level to allow each gate to move freely.
Contact one of Direct Rental Service’s Customer Service Representatives for more information on gates.
Features & Benefits
• Optimizes Job Site Efficiencies
• Perfect for Vehicles, Personnel
• Flexible installation options
• Swing or Slide, Single or Double
• Variety of Widths & Heights
• Gate Frame: 1-3/8″
• Line Post/Braces: 1-5/8″
• Gate Post: 2-3/8″
• Galvanized & Corrosion Resistant
• ASTM A392-06 Standards Compliant
• Commercial Construction
• Housing Developments
• Remodels & Tenant Improvements
• Public Works Projects • Post-Disaster Reconstruction