Direct Rental Service’s fence panels comply with ASTM A392-06 standards and have superior exposure and corrosion resistance. Our durable panel stands (footings) are constructed from galvanized 1-3/8″ diameter tubing and ensure stability and reliability. Each panel is further reinforced with “saddle” or panel clamps for even greater support.
Sandbags are a frequently requested add-on used to increase the overall durability of a long line of panels, especially in windy areas.
Some of the most common uses for chain link panels include high-rise commercial construction sites, home developments, highway projects, storefront renovations, and any application where a post-driven fence is not possible.
Contact one of Direct Rental Service’s Customer Service Representatives for more information on panel fencing.
Features & Benefits
• Easy to Install, Maintain & Remove
• Eliminates Digging and Setting Posts
• Installs on a Variety of Surfaces
• Repositions Easily for Extended Use
• Alternative to In-Ground Posts
• Galvanized Steel Construction
• Corrosion-Resistant Zinc Coating
• ASTM A392-06 Standards Compliant, CSI 01 56 26
• 36″ Base Stands for Added Stability
• Width: 12′ Height: 4′, 6′, 8′
• Commercial Construction
• Housing Developments
• Remodels & Tenant Improvements
• Public Works Projects
• Post-Disaster Reconstruction