For nearly all construction projects, perimeter fencing is a legal necessity. Chain link fencing from Direct Rental Service can be installed on various surfaces, including sand, soil, asphalt, and concrete. Temporary chain link fences from Direct Rental Service use posts driven beneath the ground to eliminate the need for digging holes.
Direct Rental Service’s chain link fencing complies with ASTM A392-06 standards and has superior exposure and corrosion resistance. These fences are installed by qualified professionals and are highly durablemaking them perfect for new construction, home developments, public works projects, and post-disaster reconstruction.
Contact one of Direct Rental Service’s Customer Service Representatives for more information on fence rentals.
Features & Benefits
• Secure In-Ground Installation
• Installs on a Variety of Surfaces
• Eliminates Digging and Debris Removal
• Easy to Install, Maintain and Remove
• Cost Effective compared to permanent fences
• Galvanized Steel Construction
• Corrosion-Resistant Zinc Coating
• ASTM A392-06 Standards Compliant, CSI 01 56 26
• Line Post: 1 5/8″
• Available in 4′, 6′ and 8′ Heights
• Commercial Construction
• Housing Developments
• Remodels & Tenant Improvements
• Public Works Projects
• Post-Disaster Reconstruction